Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kudos

“...The product we got on the day of the wedding was beyond spectacular. The decorating of the event space was stunning, the flowers elegant, and my bouquet was sensational. It was just a perfect day and they were a perfect group of people to work with. I hands-down recommend this business to any bride!”
- Holly, happily married on 1.17.09


“I will refer Modern Day Floral until I am blue in the face. Jennifer, along with the entire staff, created the atmosphere for the most perfect day of my life. As I run into guests of our wedding, consistently the first thing out of their mouth is "The flowers were amazing." I put all of my trust and confidence in the Modern Day Floral team and they far surpassed my expectations.”
- Tracy, happily married on 12.31.08



“I cannot say enough about Jenn and her staff at Modern Day Floral! It was definitely a blessing to find a florist that could take care of ALL my wedding decor...especially since I planned my wedding from out of state! I didn’t even need a wedding coordinator because of all the great service provided. My bouquets were stunning...big, luscious, and beautiful. My linens were crisp, and the tables were set perfectly.”
- Mary, happily married on 12.06.08



”I cannot thank you enough for the incredible job you and your team did for my wedding. Everyone, from the guests to the DJ and caterers were blown away by how fabulous everything looked. Some people said it was a movie setting.”
- Jania and Don Anderson, married on



“My experience with Modern Day Floral was amazing! Modern Day is, hands down, the most up-to-date, style savvy florist in Grand Rapids! Jen was so inspiring and helpful... I didn't know if my budget was going to allow me to have the type of wedding I truly dreamed of having, but she showed me so many different ways to make it all possible! My husband and I STILL can't get over how beautiful our wedding turned out!”
- Theresa, happily married on 10.18.08



“The owner and staff at modern day floral were extremely accommodating, flexible to meet with me and of course exceeded expectations we had for our "big day". Honestly, I wanted someone I could trust to do everything I asked and fill in the areas I forgot about or was unfamiliar with and MDF took that role, while offering us stunning arrangements that our friends and family are still mentioning to this day!”
- Crystal, happily married on 9.12.08



“Modern Day Floral was fabulous - I never thought I would be able to have all of my flowers INCLUDING CENTERPIECES done within my very low budget and Jenn and her staff were able to make it happen. They also dealt with last minute add-ons gracefully and did a gorgeous job on our flowers. They were one of my very favorite vendors to work with and I highly recommend them.”
- Lindsey, happily married on 9.06.08



“My husband, Joe, and I want to thank you for making our wedding day gorgeous! The flowers were outstanding and everyone commented on the bouquets. Thank you for all your hard work, help planning, and transportation of flowers! I literally gasped at the altar flowers when I walked into the sanctuary at my church before the wedding. They were beautiful. ”
- Sara, happily married on 8.23.08



“After my consultation I felt at ease knowing that the people at MDF were as passionate about my wedding as I was. Every piece of my arrangements were custom designed and totally unique, I loved it because it set my wedding apart from all the others and the guest who attended my wedding all took notice! I am STILL hearing how beautiful my flowers and decor were and I've been married for 2 months! I am extremely happy with how everything turned out, and feel they were very organized, professional, and the price was right."
- Laurel, happily married on 8.02.08



“Thank you for your help making my wedding day wonderful. The flowers were beyond gorgeous – absolutely one of my favorite parts of the day.”
- Janelle and Bryan, happily married on 6.21.08



“My wedding was more beautiful then I could ever imagine and I owe it all to you.”
- Alishan, happily married on 6.14.08



“Thanks for making our wedding day so beautiful and bursting with color! We loved it all.”
- Nina and Eric, happily married on 5.02.08



“Special thanks to Jenn Ederer, who has gone above and beyond her duties as a florist to become an essential part of our wedding! Thank you so much for all the great ideas, long hours, and incredible energy you put into making this day special!”
- Gretchen and Rob, happily married on 10.12.07



“I am an event coordinator, and when it came time to plan my own wedding there was no question as to who to chose. I think I may have even asked [Jenn] before I was engaged! My reception was amazing...it exceeded my every expectation. There is no other florist that I have seen or worked with that has her vision and talent! I recommend Jenn and her awesome team at Modern Day Floral for every wedding, and other event, I come in contact with...there is no second choice.
- Aimee, happily married on 8.04.07

0 comments: