Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Friday, November 13, 2009

Employee Spotlight: Lauren

Hi, I'm Lauren! I've been working at Modern Day since...March? Boy time flies by fast! That's probably because I have so much fun here. Everyday is something new for me, I do everything from writing publications to setting up events to selling flowers. There isn't a part of this job that I don't enjoy and that's probably because everything that MDF does turns out absolutely stunning. Jenn, Erin and the designers amaze me every time!


Photobucket

Okay more about me, hmmm, well I'm originally from the U.P. and no I don't have a Yooper accent (I hide it well). I moved to Grand Rapids to attend GVSU where I received a Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Public Relations. When I'm not at Modern Day working on weddings, I'm at home planning MY OWN WEDDING! Eeeee :) Check out our blog!

My wonderful fiance, Brent, and I rescued a fabulous little beagle, named Quincy, from the Humane Society. She is 20 lbs of pure energy! When I'm not working on our wedding plans or walking Quincy, I'm figure skating. I've been skating since I was 4 and I still coach beginning skaters and give private lessons at Kentwood Ice Arena.


Photobucket

images courtesy of Photography by Phrene

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay Lauren! I am so excited to follow you on your blog and follow you through your wedding planning process! You're engagement photos turned out FANTASTIC. I was staring at them forever. So excited to have you as a fellow bride-to-be. We can be each others' life-lines ;)

Color Inc Pro Lab said...

Great images. Love the first one!