Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"The A Team"




This past weekend we designed what is sure to be one of the highlights in Modern Day Floral history. The incredibly talented and creative Jodi Bos of In Any Event designed a fabulous surprise 50th that was simply unforgettable.  As a professional courtesy I will wait for Jodi to blog about her spectacular affair but in the meantime I will post just a few amazing shots Jen Kroll captured of our florals.  If you would like a play by play account be sure to check out Jen's blog.  She definitely had the best seat in the house!  :)  


I would like to thank my staff and the entire team of vendors that worked so hard to extend professional courtesy to one another.  We have such a wonderful team of creative and hard working individuals.   Thanks Jodi for creating what has become known as the "A TEAM!"

love,

Jenn




2 comments:

Olivia Bush said...

MOM THIS EVENT TURNED OUT AMAZING!! Doesn't surprise me but still none the less sheer genius! You girls are working so hard and doing such a great job. I have been showing all my girlfriends your galleries as well as your blogs and they all tell me they have NO PROBLEM using you as a florist when their day for marriage comes. You're amazing mama keep up the amazing work :)

Jillian said...

Jenn... I didn't know how you were going to pull off a cherry blossom tree in the dead of winter, zero degree weather but you did it and you did it BEAUTIFULLY!

Oh yeah, the peony in January... I am amazed! Everything looked beautiful and I'm so lucky to be able to work with you! I hope you skills are rubbing off on me! :)