Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ode to Mr. Wonderful


It's another sleepless night over here at the Ederer home and I thought I would follow my previous post with an "Ode to Mr. Wonderful" blog.  David is my amazing husband who puts up with my over the top personality.  Bless his heart for putting up with my unbelievable work schedule and for his attentive nature.   I still have no idea how he sits through a meal listening to me ramble on about the latest fabulous event.  He's a TROOPER!   I know I say it all the time but I'm so blessed.





0 comments: