Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Friday, March 6, 2009

pleasant surprise


So late this afternoon as I was reading through my millions of emails, I came across a pleasant surprise from an unexpected source.  Maria Straatsma, a perfect stranger, took this picture while walking downtown and was sweet enough to send my way.  I'm honored to think that she felt that the storefront window was photo worthy and I'm sure you'll agree the image is very cool.  I love this image so much I think I'm going to add to my website splash page.  What do you think?  

For those of you who want to know where I found this picture of Times Square, it's from Ikea...don't you just love it!!

3 comments:

Cora Anne Designs said...

My husband walks past your store every day on his way to and from work, and he was just telling me about that picture earlier today! So it caught his eye too! It is an awesome display!

Janet said...

I love your storefront display - it really draws you in! How chic!

jessica@miphotobooth.com said...

Ha! I love that picture, too! In fact, I've had it in my office for the past year- how funny. I knew I liked your sense of style!