Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

OK, so I might be a couple days late on that, but we worked our little tails off Saturday so I hope you will forgive me!


I am happy to report we had a smashing weekend! We spent the entire week last week cleaning roses and other special blooms for the big "day of love". Because Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, we kept our studio open this weekend so everyone could get fresh flowers the day of, and also to fill all those LMHO's (last minute husband orders!) Awww, we're just joking with you guys!

Anyway, I want to give out a big thank you to all our wonderful customers! We hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's weekend!

(photo credit: tips.webdesign10.com)

0 comments: