Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stunning Couture Linens









Let me be the first to introduce our latest and greatest new vendor.  LaTavola is an amazing couture linen company that is not only scrumptious but affordable.  Jod and I discovered them while walking the showroom floor at Special Event.  As of right now I'm anxiously awaiting the fabulous sample books.  I've already designed three weddings this week using their linens and I can't wait to bring the samples in for the rendering.  I haven't been this excited since my 21st birthday! As an added bonus the company is run by a woman!

Thanks to Sasha Souza of Sasha Souza Events we were introduced to all the fabulous ladies and the concept of mixed linens on guest tables.  This look will quickly become our new look in 2009! 

Be sure to check out their website...love it, love it, love it!

Jenn






1 comments:

Jodi said...

Three events without the swatch books?? Ooohh, you're good, sister!