Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Monday, February 2, 2009

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.....



Ever wonder what it takes for floral designers to prepare and design for those platinum weddings you see on TV? Well, wonder no more...

We are SO EXCITED this week because we can finally show the world an insight into our lives! (You're gonna love this, I promise!) John Pottenger, our wonderful friend from Coastline Studios, has crafted this video ...wait, I should say this AMAZING video... of us as we prepared the flowers for the biggest wedding we have done so far. The video seriously rocks! You'll see everything from start to finish (well, the scenes of us being exhausted and pulling our hair out were kindly removed) Only kidding, but honestly we had a blast and the end result was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

So sit back, relax and enjoy!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thank you for checking out my blog! Your website and blog are full of gorgeous eye candy! I will be sure to stop by often to see what you're up to.
I must say that I enjoyed your video immensely! Such a beautiful event, and such a fun way to commemorate it! Thanks for sharing!

Great flower lady said...

That was amazing I love seeing your behind the the designer and the prep!! wonderful. Tracy Park/desiger

mobidesignstudio said...

WOW! I can't believe that video! I am so thankful after watching that to know that my wedding is such great and capable hands! :) I can't wait to watch you work your magic in July!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Seriously amazing video, Jenn. How fun to have it all documented :)