Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Friday, October 9, 2009

Going to Vegas for Engage!09

Well on Sunday I am getting up bright & early early and hoping on a plane to get out of this rainy and cold state! That is right... I'm leaving for a few days!!

I strongly believe in continuing your education and will be attend Engage!09 to learn more about this fabulous industry of ours! It just so happens to be in sunny, warm Las Vegas! Oh yea, baby! Who ever said work couldn't be fun was totally wrong!


Photobucket

I look forward to sharing some of the new, interesting trends and tips I pick up from some of the most incredible names in our industry!

0 comments: