Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Thursday, April 2, 2009

PRESENTING OUR BRAND NEW WEBSITE!

I am thrilled, THRILLED, to say after tireless hours of working and SLAVING over this new website, it is finally complete! I am literally jumping around with excitement right now!

I just want to point out a few great features....

First of all, the galleries are bigger and better than ever before! We hope you feel invited to browse for a long while (I don't know about you, but there is nothing I love better than going on a site that provides plenty of eye candy!) When it comes to spending hours on website galleries - I am guilty as charged! We have TEN jam packed galleries full of loveliness, so sit back, relax, and browse a while!

Our new, special "wedding-to-go" packages are extremely budget-friendly and I am very happy to offer this to our fabulous brides. Every girl deserves beautiful, fresh blooms for her "big day" so be sure to check it out the details, we've included all the info on the site!

The last thing is a wonderful highlight on our staff. In order to understand what we are capable of at MDF, you need to know each of us on a individual basis. I will say this, we work hard but laugh a LOT!

...So that is just an intro to some things, but scope out the rest for yourself! I have been waiting a long time to share this with you, so today is a HAPPY DAY!

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Janet said...

All that I can say is WOW!!! I love the new website!

Great flower lady said...

WOW I love it!! you rock and I am Envies too~ see you Thursday!

jessica@miphotobooth.com said...

Great new site.. It is everything I would imagine "Modern Day Floral" to embody. Particularly love the "wedding-to-go". What a fantastic idea!