Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Friday, April 24, 2009

Grand Opening Celebration


Special thanks goes out to Dusty Brown for capturing the entire night for us!  Be sure to check out the pics and grand opening details on A Modern Event blog post.



As I prepare to write this blog I feel horrible for taking so long to post.  I arrived home from sunny Florida Saturday and unfortunately I brought home a little more than a tan...I brought home a cold!   Since stepping off the plane I have been working long, hard hours but as always so WORTH IT!   

Last night we hosted our grand opening celebration of A Modern Event.  It was incredible to see this vision finally come to fruition and thanks to the 300+ guests who made time to share in our excitement and show their support.  I also owe a huge thank you to the founding members; Jodi, Ben and Laura, and Barb along with my amazing staff who kicked butt in typical Modern Day fashion.  I couldn't think of a better group of individuals to work with.

I'm off to bed for now...the Nyquil has officially begun working.  :)  Enjoy the post courtesy of Ben and Laura and I look forward to posting all the yummy flower details when I'm feeling a little better.   Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comments:

GreenGlam09 said...

Jenn, Just wanted to let you know again that the grand opening was amazing and beautiful. I'm so glad I was able to attend. Can we just move all that to St. George in about 5 months? ;) Can't wait for our consultation!

Cairn