Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Picture This! An early glimpse into our wedding this Friday!


This Friday, we have the honor of designing a full service wedding for Melissa and Marty.   This particular couple is actually holding both the ceremony and reception in the same room.  We will have a quick room flip as soon as the ceremony is over which will be no small task.  The entire Modern Day design team is excited to create this stylish wedding for this amazing couple!

I'm especially excited to share with you the rendering board that my unbelievable assistant Erin created.  For those of you who do not know Erin, let me do the honors.   Erin is a recent Interior Design graduate of Kendall College of Art and Design.  I have been blessed enough to have worked alongside her for nearly a year.  She is my dot the i, cross the t girl with a passion for the wedding and event industry.  During our 10 minute interview :) Erin shared with me her impeccable portfolio and I knew I had to hire her.  Since that time, she has been bringing my vision to fruition through these remarkable rendering boards. Depending on the scale of the perspective, rendering boards can take thirty to forty hours to create however it is so worth the investment!  People are visual and having the ability to share a tiny glimpse of the event this way is so exciting.

Photobucket

This particular perspective is in fact the set-up for the ceremony portion of the wedding.  The ceiling will be draped in a sheer ivory fabric and the couple will be married under a canopy dripping with crystal and orchid strands, black chivari chairs dressed in fresh floral and apple green lamour ties will provide elegant seating while the wheat grass containers and candle collections will create a modern, clean look down the aisle.  We made a few changes after the fact but I will wait to share until the event recap.  Trust me when I say it's gonna be good!  



0 comments: