Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Flickr

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Exciting Addition to Our Modern Day Family!



The other week we told you we have hired our first intern. Now we have additional help and would like to introduce our fabulous new employee Lauren! Lauren just graduated from Grand Valley State University and is our new PR and Advertising go-to gal!

After my experience in San Diego spending time with Jodi and meeting her new PR goddess the lovely Leila Khalil, I realized we needed someone to spend extra time on our marketing aspects here at Modern Day. That is just what Lauren will do, she is an intelligent and lovely young woman and we are happy she joined our team! Welcome aboard girl!

2 comments:

Laurel Jean said...

Yay!!!! We love our Lauren!

Lauren Hanson said...

Thank you SO much! Not only am I the PR gal I'm also a big cry baby becaues I teared up when I read this. I love working @ MDF and I'm so excited about the upcoming wedding season!